Open the E-shop Website
- Enter the address http://eshop.dpp.cz into the web browser.
- You can shop either anonymously, without registration, or as a registered user, with an e-shop user account.
- By setting up an account you get many advantages. It is time-saving as you don’t have to repeatedly enter data whenever you shop, and you will also be able to access the history of your previous orders.
- Log in to the e-shop and enter your user name and password.
- You can choose your user name and password upon registration.
- When registering you will be asked to enter your e-mail and contact phone number.
- Having completed the registration, you will receive an e-mail with the activation link.
- Activate your account by clicking on the activation link.
- Once you enter your user name and password you can start shopping.
Methods of Payment
- You can pay either by credit card or by bank transfer.
- When you pay by bank transfer you can set the start date of the voucher to a later date. This precaution was introduced as payment by bank transfer is slower. It will allow plenty of time to credit your voucher before its start date.
- Enter Opencard number, or choose from the list of saved IDs
Choose voucher’s start date:
- for a time voucher that is valid less than a year, the start date can be up to 59 days maximum from the purchase date
Choose suitable type of prepaid voucher: electronic time voucher to be downloaded on Opencard tariff
- category and validity period: tariff category (Adult, Student, Senior) and validity period (monthly, quarterly, 5 month, 10 month or yearly
- number of zones: zone P to P5
- Add to shopping cart
- Confirm the order
- To complete the voucher purchase you have to complete the Prague Public Transport Co. Agreement of Terms of Trade and the Agreement to processing of personal data and symbols from the verification picture.
- After the order is finished, you will receive information via email with your order confirmation and its processing date.
After you purchase the voucher via e-shop, you must upload it onto your card in one of the validators in one of the metro entrance halls ( list of validators).
How to use a validator to upload: Enter the card into the card reader slot and wait until the machine reads the necessary information. If you have purchased a voucher and it is not on the card yet, the validator will automatically start uploading it. If there are vouchers on your card, the validator will list them.
Note: Careful, you have to upload the voucher within 20 days from the date of purchase, at the latest on the day when starts its validity (until 11 pm). If you don’t pick up your voucher in this period, your money will be automatically returned to your account.